A good event is not possible without dedicated volunteers. Would you like to support wheelchair tennis during the 2022 ITF Wheelchair Tennis Masters? Let us know!
Check the various volunteer positions
What do we ask of you?
- You are available for at least 3 days between October 31 and November 6. If you are available every day, that does not mean that you will actually be deployed every day. When you will be deployed exactly depends on your function in addition to your availability. If you want to combine functions, this might be possible in a number of specific cases.
- You master the English language.
- You are enthusiastic, hospitable and motivated.
- You are at least 18 years old.
What we offer?
- You take a look behind the scenes of a tennis tournament with worldwide impact.
- On the days that you work, you will be offered lunch and dinner if the meals fall within your working hours.
- An official event accreditation
- Travel expenses are not reimbursed. There is no volunteer allowance.
Sign up as a volunteer